Sunday, January 25, 2009

The format

I've been going back and forth on the format of the blog. Initially, I tried to relate the story of the photos and how they came together. Then I tried to just simply post one photo at a time. I found that I ended up posting exactly the same content on my flickr page as here. So that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I think I'll go back to the "story" idea for a bit and see how that works for me.

Jerry and I met today and after some brunch decided to wander around Kits and soak up a bit of sun.





There were a lot of people with the same idea :)



The Ben Franklin



It's a pretty interesting story.
And there is even a 360 degree interior view here.

Cold day to be out on the water.




Levitate


Probably one of my favourite images from today.

Shadow portrait



Click for image slideshow

Hope you had a good weekend.

Bjorn

No comments: