Saturday, June 7, 2008

Taking a stroll with a bigger camera

I decided to really test the new camera for a bit, so I walked along some familiar paths.

Security!



Can you say "A**hole"?



Little story behind the above photo. I saw this glass elevator at the last second and fired off a couple of shots. The guy inside lost it. He came out and was yelling that I owed him $50. That I was going to make money off his picture. Etc etc.

I stayed cool and basically chuckled at the whole thing. And eventually just put my earphones in after he went off about how I was "no-one... NO-ONE...". So, despite the fact that it's a bad photo, I thought I'd post it. :)

Little ones



Sadly, they lied!



I wonder if that's what I look like :)



Granville Island floating homes



Dragon boats



Solitude in a busy city



Hill on Granville Island



View from the top



And then I ran into Miran



I saw him and then fired off a whole bunch of pictures before he knew who I was. :) That's one of them. I love the expression of the guy in the back who watched the whole thing 'go down'.

Jogging at Kits point



Kiting



Dog beach at low tide



Longboarding



Serve's up



Slide show here

Bjorn

No comments: