Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

The rain finally let up this evening and after watching the Moto 250 race and some Art Wolfe's Travels to the Edge, I headed out with the camera.

Somewhat aimlessly I might add.

I guess I was just a squirrel looking for a nut. This one already found his.


It still wasn't warm enough for ice cream, so things weren't too busy



But people were definitely enjoying the beach this evening.



Bloody photographers ;)



No lifeguards on the beach yet, just a lonely crow keeping watch



I'm not sure which of these two I like better:





The benches were popular, it was nice enough to sit in the sun and just relax and soak it up after the nasty weather earlier today



Men will be boys



Cruiser chicks



I hung out on the rocks for a while myself and just watched people and the dogs





Reflecting:



The clouds were definitely still hanging out



I took my time wandering back and got the shot of the, now properly tagged, Malone's building for another project.



I guess I've been fairly busy with photography, I shot part of Jenn's wedding yesterday and processed all the images this morning. I uploaded them but haven't heard back from her, once I do I'm sure some of the photos will make their way here.

Have a good night.

Bjorn

No comments: