Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New West Holga

Last Saturday we had a little photowalk in New West organized from work. I went, despite the fact that it was raining.

Took my FM2n and my Holga.

Here are the Holga shots.

Old School


City Hall

I think this is an interesting photo because it shows just how warped the plastic lens is. It didn't turn out exactly as I'd hoped, I think part of that is due to the odd curvature visible on the stairs.

City Hall Tulips

I always say that I taking flower photos, I just never like looking at them. Partly true here. Still I thought I'd post it :)

Royal Westminster Regiment

I need to aim higher with the Holga. I consistently shoot a bit low, though in this case I wasn't expecting to get the first peak.

Moody Park


All in all, shooting a whole roll in one go helped me get a bit of a better handle on the 'plastic-fantastic'. Hopefully more interesting results in the future :)

Bjorn

No comments: