Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Victoria

Michelle and I went to Victoria for a weekend away. The weather did not particularly cooperate, but we did have a good time.

They don't make the ferry terminals very interesting, but at least they had a big anchor


I was surprised (impressed?) how colourful the tourist section is:




Michelle started to fade, but we found her some food after this ;)


I really liked the old architecture. While there are old buildings in New West, Victoria seemed to have a significantly higher percentage


I must say that I didn't go into that many of the buildings


Just after this we found the pub we were looking for (an excellent recommendation from Laurel, always trust the locals ... or ex-locals ;) )


One more bright building and I'll call it for the day


Have a good night.

Bjorn

No comments: