Sunday, July 31, 2011

Walk to dinner

We went to the Paddlewheeler pub on Friday for dinner and the food was very good, I recommend you stop there sometime and give it a try.

Of course I took a camera along :)

I've shot this building from a lot of different angles, I think it's the amount of wear on the metal that interests me. At some point I'm hoping to get a photo I'm truly happy with.



I'm also still hung up on patterns and light


Self portrait inside the new Westminster Quay (now "River market")


Was I saying something about patterns and light earlier? ;)



Just as we got to the other side of the tracks there were salsa dancers in the square. It felt really random, but also cool. Last year we missed the free concerts there and I'm still a bit unhappy about that. Such is life :)



Hope you're having a good weekend.

Bjorn

No comments: