Saturday, July 28, 2012

Playland

It had probably been a decade (or more) since I'd been there, but since we had a company event and entry was free, Michelle and I went to check it out.

Love the old wooden coaster (no photos though, too busy having fun :) ).

But on the swings I had a better chance to take a few photos.

The small swing:

I wouldn't normally go on that, but it was fun.

We said "we're not doing that" when we saw "Atmosphere" (at least I think that's what it's called), but soon enough, we were in the line-up.

That's _really_ high up there... hmmm

We kept seeing Adil walking around while we were either on rides or in line for rides. So I thought I'd get a photo.


Soon we were on the ride and man, it was wayyyy up there:


So much fun though!


It felt like flying. We were way up there!


In the end, it was loats of fun


I didn't get too many photos on other rides, too busy having fun (or holding on!)

:)

Bjorn

No comments: