Sunday, May 4, 2008

Active Sunday

After doing 1 1/2 laps at SFU (Nicoles and Dead Moped) I went down to the beach to hang with the hackers ...

On the way:

Vigor ... at rest



Michelle was ever so glad I showed up to take pictures ;)



I forget this guys name, but he was pretty good :)



I also spent some time people watching ... and shooting of course. I seemed to have bicycles on the brain.

Big pimpin!



I wanted to show this guy how to raise the seat



This guy needed no help, he was lookin good



I thought they were going to do the hokey pokey but ...



Busted!



Michelle disappeared for a while, but eventually found her way back after running in a few other people from work.



Next time I may take the camera riding and try and get some full on action shots.

In the meantime, here is the slideshow

Hope you had a great weekend as well.

Bjorn

No comments: