Monday, May 26, 2008

Some more film

I'm trying to get out with the FM2 some more to get used to it. The fact that I can't tell how many shots I've made on a roll is slightly bothersome, but not hampering me too much.

Phoenix:



Now can we play?



I haven't been converting any of the images I've been shooting with film to black and white, but the above shot just needed it in my opinion.


In the giant viewfinder:




Flags:



Not happy with the way a number of these came out. Going to try some Tri X 100 next (3 rolls) and then some TriX 400.

The shadow



Tanning at False Creek



Weird Effect. Not sure what happened here...



Jenn at False Creek. Not sure why, but it looks like it was a cold day. That couldn't be further from the truth :)



For larger images, please see the slideshow

Bjorn

No comments: