Thursday, November 22, 2012

Bryce Canyon - Part 2

Quite a delay again between posts. November has been kicking my ass.

Back to Bryce...

After the hike Michelle and I went to


And this is what we found











One day I`ll find a category for these types of photos. Landscape street-photography is the only thing that comes to mind.


Now a little story. I was terribly disappointed with my photos from Inspiration point. They just don`t capture how incredible the place was, at least, in my mind. I edited beyond heavily (It wasn't so much a cull of the herd of photos, as it was a slaughter).

Perhaps I`ll have to go back. Shooting this type of environment, you will fail in capturing what you see in your mind because it is unlike anything you`ve ever seen before. At least, it is for me.

We went further











The next day Michelle and I returned and braved 80+ km/h winds.





We worked our way along to the very end of the park, and to over 9100 feet.


With the wind blowing the clouds across the landscape, what you saw changed every few seconds.


And then we hopped into the car, and drove to a completely different part of Utah. But, that's going to take up a different post.

Bjorn

No comments: