Saturday, November 3, 2012

Zion National Park Part 2

We hopped back on the bus and went to the end of the bus line.

I wasn't up for much more hiking but there was a very gentle walk along the river that we took (with way too many other folks).



Again hard to imagine that this river swells enough to make the canyon


You know you're at the end of the easy walk when you see all the people


I do like to get some of the info boards into the posts


If there is a flood, you don't have too many places to go. Up isn't really an option


We stopped a few times on the way out.


I took a few pictures climbing around right next to the road.

Michelle was busy with her own project


I kept shooting





The making of the "alien" photo ;)


I actually like my black & white shots more. I think think you get a sense of the rock 'waves' better without focusing on the colours


The colours are very nice though


Next further into Utah and to Bryce Canyon.

:)

Bjorn

No comments: