Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A sunny afternoon on Granville Island

... a.k.a. Canada Day 2008

The shot that inspired the title:



Not looking all that thrilled


I was going to try and come up with a theme for today ... but then gave up.



"Place a rock where you're from"



I did :)


Honey, I don't care how much you "heart" NY.


Had to have at least one B&W



Dude!



Demarcation line



The live Jazz was cool though.

This guy was standing perfect and then as I was going to shoot him walked away. I told him "Stop!" and his family was giggling as he couldn't figure out what I was trying to do. But he did follow direction and I got what I wanted :)



Same idea, different subject



Dress like a dork and ask girls to pose with you ;)



One girl looked at me and said "You didn't ask me if you could take my picture!". My response: "I didn't, did I?!" Then I posed her friend.



Happy Canada Day!

Slideshow for larger pictures.

Bjorn

No comments: