Friday, September 10, 2010


No photos tonight, because we had an actual fire in the building.

I heard the alarm, went get my keys and cell and got out. Then I found out that the fire was at the far end of the hall. People were standing around with smoke coming out of the unit.

So, I smashed the safety glass on the fire extinguisher in the hallway, went in and put the fire out. Man, it stank in there.

Anyways, it was only a small grease fire that got out of hand and ignited the cabinets and fan.

Very exciting though. Multiple fire trucks, cops, victim services for the family... Quite the start to our holidays.

Luckily, no-one got hurt and the building didn't catch on fire ...

No comments: