Monday, March 31, 2008

Life at 10mm

So I finally got my Sigma 10-20mm ultra wide angle lens. Of course I had to go and play with it so I took it for a little walk. I took my 18-200 VR along because I didn't think I'd be shooting with the ultra wide for very long, but ... well there are a whole lot of photos coming. All were taken at 10 mm or just about :)

Browns



Lululemon mens gear (available Apr 1st)




Stretched people:
Red



Groovin


Not happy


For comparison with my previous post when I shot this building at 18 mm



Crew bear rockin' out!



No more gallery


Kickin back at Granville Island




Wide angle flowers



The harbour



Granville Island dock



Just trying it wide



Concrete butterfly



In the angles



There is light at the end of the tunnel



The big 100



Old school



The light inside



How much is that blondie in the window?



Still too cold for flip flops



Think they've got their tickets?



Trying to fit it all in



Well, I can say that I really enjoyed shooting with the new lens (damn good thing given what the polarizer alone cost! ).

:D

As always, please see the slideshow for larger photos

Thanks for looking.

Bjorn

No comments: